Care & Cleaning Instructions
All our pieces are handmade, special and must be treated with care. Our products can be cleaned with water, mild soap and organic solvents. Avoid alcohol and all abrasive cleaners to prevent damage to the product. To avoid scratching the surface of the acrylic use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to wipe it.
Avoid exposing all acrylic products to direct, strong sunlight (UVA / UVB rays), and extreme temperatures. Pictures with acrylic elements should not be placed in rooms with high humidity, e.g. bathrooms. Do not hang images close to heat sources (e.g. above the stove) or in rooms where temperatures are extreme. To clean acrylic products, use only soft, delicate fabrics such as cotton or microfiber.
- Acrylic products can be cleaned with water, mild soap and organic solvents.
- To avoid scratching the surface of the acrylic use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to wipe it.
- Do not clean the side edge of the images excessively, as this may damage the print under the acrylic plate.
- Do not use any liquid to clean the side edges and any elements of the product that are made of paper eg. prints or passepartout frames.
- Be especially careful when cleaning the edges of the acrylic, do it gently to avoid injury.
- Avoid all abrasive cleaners to prevent damaging acrylic.
Transporting / Carrying
- When transporting or carrying Wall Decor always secure them carefully, especially the edges/corners, frames, and acrylic/alu-dibond elements.
- To avoid damage such as dents, cracks, scratches, bending, of the product during transport, separate them with a delicate material such as a cotton or microfiber cloth and place them in a fitting cardboard box.
- When transporting your Wall Decor, be sure to provide them with a stable, secure surface.
- Never throw products.
- Do not place other objects on top of the product (especially heavy, hot or sharp objects).
- When transferring Wall Decor, never stack one product on top of another without properly separating them from each other using a soft sheet.
- Always move products with clean hands to avoid soiling/greasing the surface of the image (especially elements made of acrylic).